Congratulations on Opening Your Own College Savings Account!
Dear Save for College Program Family,
Congratulations! You opened and connected your own college savings account and earned a reward of $25! Your family now has a dedicated savings account to save for your child’s college and career training.
Keep reading below for more information on how to take the next step and continue earning more scholarship rewards for your child’s account.
Your Save for College Program Journey
You have opened and connected your own college savings account. Congratulations! Your family now has a dedicated savings account to save for your children’s college and career training.
Don’t wait! Join other families who already made their first $5 deposit and received up to $25 for their children’s NYC Scholarship Accounts.
How to Make Your First $5 Deposit and Complete Building Block #3
NYC Kids RISE has already deposited thousands of dollars in additional scholarship rewards to the NYC Scholarship Accounts of families who completed Building Block #3. Join them and earn your own reward of $25 by making your first deposit today.
- To deposit online:
- To deposit a check:
- Complete this form and mail it with your check to New York’s 529 College Savings Program Direct Plan, P.O. Box 55440, Boston, MA 02205-8323
- You can make a deposit by writing a check or via electronic transfer, including money transfer apps. For more information and support, contact Michael Ippolito at MichaelIppolito@amalgamatedbank.com
Questions or Concerns
- Call the NYC Kids RISE hotline at (833) 543-7473 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions about making a deposit and would like to be walked through the process.
- Make an appointment with the NYC Kids RISE team for 1:1 support:
- English / Bangla: Lamia Aesha
- English / Spanish: Arli Cornejal