Your Family is Eligible for the Savings Match
Dear Save for College Program Family,
Your Save for College Program Journey
What’s Next? The Savings Match
- For the next $100 your family saves after opening and connecting your own college savings account, we’ll save $100 too! Starting on your child’s first day of first grade, and ending on your child’s last day of fifth grade, NYC Kids RISE will match the money that you deposit into your own college savings account dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum of $100.
- That means that when you make a deposit to your connected college savings account, NYC Kids RISE will deposit the same amount to your child’s NYC Scholarship Account within a few days. Each child can earn up to $100 in Savings Match rewards.
- If you have already started saving in your connected college savings account, log back in to Savings Tracker to see how much of the Savings Match you have already received!
Here’s How to Access the Savings Match
Saving as little as $1 per month between your child’s first day of 1st grade and the last day of 5th grade will get you the full match! Here’s how to get started…
- Log back on to Savings Tracker and then click on the 529 Account tab under “Your College Savings Accounts”. Then, click on “Manage 529 Account”.
- Log in to your account at nysaves.org and click “Contribute”.
- Follow the instructions to make another deposit from your linked checking account.
- To deposit a check or money order, complete this form and mail it with your check to New York’s 529 College Savings Program Direct Plan, P.O. Box 55440, Boston, MA 02205-8323
- You can make a deposit by writing a check, depositing a money order, or via electronic transfer, including money transfer apps. For more information and support, contact Michael Ippolito at [email protected]