- This event has passed.
Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family at PS 78
February 12 @ 2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 78 on Tuesday, February 12, for Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family, an educational workshop about the different college savings account options available to you through the Save for College Program.
Come to learn more about:
- A 529 account, a type of investment account specifically created to help families save for college and career training; and
- A traditional bank savings account, with your child as the beneficiary
- Tuesday, February 12 | 2:45pm – 4:00pm
About the Save for College Program:
- Your child has already received $120 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $150 more!
- Your child can use the scholarship money for college and career training, including two-year college, four-year college, and vocational and technical programs in New York and across the country.
- The Save for College Program is a way for families and communities to work together to save for their kids’ educational futures.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.