- This event has passed.
Save for College Program Tabling at P.S. 122 Mamie Fay
June 19 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join NYC Kids RISE at P.S. 122 Mamie Fay on Wednesday, June 19, for more information about the Save for College Program!
Meet with our team to learn about the Save for College Program and the next steps you can take to increase your child’s savings for college and career training.
Please note that this event is only open to families from P.S. 122 Mamie Fay
- Wednesday, June 19 | 8:30am – 10:00am
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- You do NOT need to provide a Social Security Number or credit card number to register online to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account. You only need to give some information you have already given to the school.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email email@example.com
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams