- This event has passed.
Save for College Kick-off at Ravenswood Houses
June 9, 2018, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Parents of Kindergartners:
KICK OFF THE PATH TO COLLEGE AT RAVENSWOOD HOUSES!
An ICE CREAM PARTY to kick off our partnership to save together for every child’s future
SATURDAY, June 9, 2018 • 12:00 – 2:00 PM
RAVENSWOOD HOUSES COMMUNITY CENTER
35-40 21st Street, Long Island City
NYC Kids RISE, a new nonprofit organization, has opened an NYC Scholarship Account for District 30 kindergartners with a $100 first deposit. If you are a parent of a participating kindergartner, our staff will give information on taking the next steps to earn more money for your child’s future.
By completing three easy steps – the 3 Building Blocks – you can earn up to $75 in rewards for your child’s NYC Scholarship Account.
To complete the 3 Building Blocks and earn all $75 in rewards, make sure to bring this information with you to the event:
- Your kindergartner’s report card and/or OSIS (student ID) number
- Tip: You can find your kindergartner’s OSIS number on their report card, or you can ask the Parent Coordinator at your kindergartner’s school
- Your own social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your kindergartner’s social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your and your kindergartner’s home address and zip code
- Your email address
- Your and your kindergartner’s date of birth
- Your bank account and routing number
Questions or RSVPs to 833-543-7473 | [email protected]
We can’t wait to see you there!