Savings Match Launch at PS 76 William Hallett
Please join your school community, NYC Kids RISE, and special guests to celebrate the official announcement of the new Savings Match reward!
Back-to-School Building Block Party: Are You Ready for the Savings Match?
- Party with DINNER, MUSIC, AND ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- Get the details about the new Savings Match opportunity
- Complete the 3 Building Blocks and earn up to $75 in rewards – You must complete the 3 Building Blocks to be eligible for the Savings Match.
- Share your best tips for saving, and hear other families’ savings tips
- Tuesday, October 9 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm (remarks at 5:30)
- The first 50 people to arrive will win a prize!
- PS 76Q The William Hallet School
- 36-36 10th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- Families from PS 76, PS 111, PS 112, PS 171, Growing Up Green Charter School, and VOICE Charter School, NYC Kids RISE, and special guests!
Location: PS 76 William Hallett, 36-36 10th St, Long Island City, NY 11106.
Call 833 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP!
What to Bring to the Event:
To complete the 3 Building Blocks and earn up to $75 in rewards, make sure to bring this information with you:
- Your login information for the NYC Kids RISE Savings Tracker
- Your own social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your child’s social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your and your child’s home address and zip code
- Your email address
- Your and your child’s date of birth
- Your bank account and routing number
You must complete the 3 Building Blocks to be eligible for the Savings Match.
- Visit this page starting on October 9 to get more details about the savings match.
- Complete the 3 Building Blocks at home – get started here.
- Check out our calendar of events to find other events in your neighborhood
- Contact us for more information: 833-543-7473 or email@example.com
We can’t wait to celebrate with you on October 9!
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE
October 9, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
October 9, 2018 @ 7:00 pm