Family Movie Night @ P.S. 148 Queens
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be at P.S. 148 Queens on Friday, November 30 for a Family Movie Night.
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Friday, November 30 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- P.S. 148 Queens
- 89-02 32nd Ave, East Elmhurst, NY 11369
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- To save your own money for your child’s education, you can choose to open either a 529 account or a bank savings account.
- You can earn up to $25 in additional scholarship money just by registering online. You can then decide which college savings account you want to open to earn more rewards.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE
November 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
November 30, 2018 @ 7:00 pm