Family Night at PS 70
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be at P.S. 070 on Friday, December 14 for Family Night
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Friday, December 14 | 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- P.S. 070
- 30-45 42nd St, Astoria, NY 11103
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- You do NOT need to provide a Social Security Number or credit card number to register online to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account. You only need to give some information you have already given to the school.
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE
December 14, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
December 14, 2018 @ 7:00 pm
P.S. 070, Astoria, United States