- This event has passed.
Meet the Expert at PS 151
December 13, 2018, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be at P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter on Thursday, December 13 for Meet the College Savings Expert
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Thursday, December 13 | 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter
- 50-05 31st Ave, Woodside, NY 11377
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- Your child can use the scholarship money for college and career training, including two-year college, four-year college, and vocational and technical programs in New York and across the country.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE