Save for College Program Tabling at Growing Up Green Charter School
Join NYC Kids RISE at Growing Up Green Charter School on Friday, January 25, for more information about the Save for College Program!
Meet with our team to learn about the Save for College Program and the next steps you can take to increase your child’s savings for college and career training.
Please note that this event is only open to families from Growing Up Green Charter School
- Friday, January 25 | 5:15pm – 7:00pm
About the Save for College Program
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- You can earn up to $25 in additional scholarship money just by registering online. You can then decide which college savings account you want to open to earn the rest of the rewards.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
January 25, 2019 @ 5:15 pm
January 25, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Growing Up Green Charter School, Long Island City, United States