Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family at PS 17
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 17 on Tuesday, January 29, for Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family, an educational workshop about the different college savings account options available to you through the Save for College Program.
Come to learn more about:
- A 529 account, a type of investment account specifically created to help families save for college and career training; and
- A traditional bank savings account, with your child as the beneficiary
- Tuesday, January 29 | 8:30am – 10:00am
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email email@example.com
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
January 29, 2019 @ 8:30 am
January 29, 2019 @ 10:00 am
P.S. 017 Henry David Thoreau, Astoria, United States