Meet the College Savings Expert at PS 329
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 329, The East Elmhurst Community School, on Friday, February 1, for Meet the College Savings Expert, a discussion about college savings account options and how to start saving.
At this event, you can:
- Hear from experts about 529 accounts and bank accounts, and how to choose the right option for your family;
- Ask questions about the two college savings account options that you can connect to your child’s NYC Scholarship Account; and
- Get support to open your own college savings account at the event and earn more scholarship money.
- Friday, February 1 | 2:45pm – 4:00pm
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE.
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
February 1, 2019 @ 2:45 pm
February 1, 2019 @ 4:00 pm