Save for College Program Office Hours at Our World Neighborhood Charter School
Join NYC Kids RISE at Our World Neighborhood Charter School on Wednesday, February 6, for Save for College Program Office Hours!
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Wednesday, February 6 | 2:30pm – 4:00pm
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- You do NOT need to provide a Social Security Number or credit card number to register online to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account. You only need to give some information you have already given to the school.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
February 6, 2019 @ 2:30 pm
February 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Our World Neighborhood Charter School, Astoria, United States