- This event has passed.
Meet the College Savings Expert at PS 228
March 20, 2019, 8:45 am - 10:30 am
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 228, The Ivan Lafayette Early Childhood School of the Arts, on Wednesday, March 20, for Meet the College Savings Expert, a discussion about college savings account options and how to start saving.
At this event, you can:
- Hear from experts about 529 accounts and bank accounts, and how to choose the right option for your family;
- Ask questions about the two college savings account options that you can connect to your child’s NYC Scholarship Account; and
- Get support to open your own college savings account at the event and earn more scholarship money.
- Wednesday, March 20 | 8:45am – 10:30am
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.