On behalf of the entire NYC Kids RISE team, I wanted to thank you for attending the first-ever monthly Save for College Family and Community Dinner.
It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. Check out some pictures from the event below!
We greatly enjoyed the discussions about how we can keep working together to make sure every child in District 30 has the resources they need to achieve their dreams.
Here are some ways we can keep working together in the next couple of months:
- The Next Dinner: Please join us for the next Family and Community Dinner on April 26 in Long Island City. RSVP by replying to this email. As one of you asked me, these monthly dinners will feature guest speakers (April’s featured speaker will be confirmed shortly), family games, and opportunities to continue to get to know one another.
- If you volunteered to help plan this event, we will be in touch soon with more information.
- If you didn’t volunteer but are interested in supporting the planning, please reply to this email to let us know.
- Spread the Word: Spread the word about the 3 Building Blocks with other kindergarten and first grade families in your community. These are the first steps to make sure every family can build up savings for college and career training while their child is young.
- Mets Game! We can’t wait to see you and your family at the Mets Game on either Tuesday, April 23 or Monday, April 29 at 7 PM! Check your tickets for the details. We hope the games will be another opportunity for us to keep getting to know each other.
Thank you for being a part of the Save for College Community. As always, please email me or call 833-543-7473 to get in touch.
Executive Director, NYC Kids RISE