- This event has passed.
Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family at PS 70
February 12 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 70 on Tuesday, February 12, for Choose the Right College Savings Account for Your Family, an educational workshop about the different college savings account options available to you through the Save for College Program.
Come to learn more about:
- A 529 account, a type of investment account specifically created to help families save for college and career training; and
- A traditional bank savings account, with your child as the beneficiary
- Tuesday, February 12 | 2:30pm – 4:00pm
About the Save for College Program:
- Your child has already received $125 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $150 more!
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.