- This event has passed.
“Ask the College Savings Expert” @ Long Island City Library
June 18, 2018, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Hear from Patricia Roberts, national college savings expert and mom of a college student, about how and why she started to save early for her child’s college future.
Get support to open your own college savings account for your kindergartner and earn rewards before the school year ends.
You don’t have to do it alone. Join us as we work together to save for our children’s futures.
JUNE 18, 2018 • 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Queens Public Library at Long Island City
37-44 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
To complete the 3 Building Blocks and earn all $75 in rewards, make sure to bring this information with you:
TO REGISTER ON THE SAVINGS TRACKER AND COMPLETE THE SURVEY:
- Your kindergartner’s report card and/or OSIS (student ID) number
- Tip: You can find your kindergartner’s OSIS number on their report card, or you can ask the Parent Coordinator at your kindergartner’s school
TO OPEN YOUR OWN COLLEGE SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND MAKE A DEPOSIT:
- Your own social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your kindergartner’s social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- Your and your kindergartner’s home address and zip code
- Your email address
- Your and your kindergartner’s date of birth
- Your bank account and routing number