- This event has passed.
Parent Teacher Conferences @ P.S. 092 Harry T. Stewart Sr.
November 15, 2018, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be at P.S. 092 Harry T. Stewart Sr. on Thursday, November 15 for Parent Teacher Conferences
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Thursday, November 15 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- P.S. 092 Harry T. Stewart Sr.
- 99-01 34th Ave, Flushing, NY 11368
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit organization NYC Kids RISE.
- You do NOT need to provide a Social Security Number or credit card number to register online to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account. You only need to give some information you have already given to the school.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE