- This event has passed.
Parent Event at Academy of the City Charter School
December 21, 2018, 8:45 am - 10:45 am
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be tabling at Academy of the City Charter School on Friday, December 21 for a Parent Event.
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Friday, December 21 | 8:45 AM –
- Academy of the City Charter School
- 31-29 60th St, Woodside, NY 11377
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- The Save for College Program is a way for families and communities to work together to save for their kids’ educational futures.
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE