Save for College Program Office Hours at PS/IS 78
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We wanted to make sure you knew that NYC Kids RISE will be at P.S./I.S. 78Q on Tuesday, December 11 for Save for College Program Office Hours.
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Tuesday, December 11 | 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM
- P.S./I.S. 78Q
- 48-09 Center Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11109
About the Save for College Program:
- Join us to learn more about the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program, a scholarship and savings program for your child’s educational future.
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- Your child can use the scholarship money for college and career training, including two- year colleges, four-year colleges, and vocational and technical programs in New York and across the country.
- The Save for College Program is a way for families and communities to work together to save for their kids’ educational futures.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email email@example.com
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE
December 11, 2018 @ 2:45 pm
December 11, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
P.S./I.S. 78Q, Long Island City, United States