- This event has passed.
Meet the College Savings Expert: The Amalgamated Save for College Bank Account @ Queens Library at Broadway
December 13, 2018, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dear Parents and Guardians,
You are invited to join NYC Kids RISE at Queens Library at Broadway on Thursday, December 13, for a Meet the College Savings event focused on the Amalgamated Save for College Bank Account:
- This account is not invested in the financial markets.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own college savings account.
- You don’t have to do it alone! We’re working together to save for your child’s college and career training.
- Thursday, December 13 | 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Queens Library at Broadwayt
- 40-20 Broadway, Long Island City, NY 11103
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- Take the next steps and earn up to $175 more!
- Click here for more information
About the Save for College Program:
To RSVP for this event, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
Your Partners at NYC Kids RISE