Save for College Program Office Hours at PS 151
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 151 on Thursday, January 10, for Save for College Program Office Hours!
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Thursday, January 10| 9:00am – 10:30am
- P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter
- 50-05 31st Ave, Woodside, NY 11377
About the Save for College Program:
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- You can earn up to $25 in scholarship money just by registering online. You can then decide which college savings account you want to open to earn the rest of the rewards.
- Your child can use the scholarship money for college and career training, including two-year college, four-year college, and vocational and technical programs in New York and across the country.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
January 10, 2019 @ 9:00 am
January 10, 2019 @ 10:30 am
P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter, Woodside, United States