- This event has passed.
Save for College Program Office Hours at PS 151
January 10, 2019, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 151 on Thursday, January 10, for Save for College Program Office Hours!
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Thursday, January 10| 9:00am – 10:30am
- P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter
- 50-05 31st Ave, Woodside, NY 11377
About the Save for College Program:
- Your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE. Take the next steps, and earn up to $175 more!
- You can earn up to $25 in scholarship money just by registering online. You can then decide which college savings account you want to open to earn the rest of the rewards.
- Your child can use the scholarship money for college and career training, including two-year college, four-year college, and vocational and technical programs in New York and across the country.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.