Save for College Program Office Hours at PS 70
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 70 on Friday, January 11, for Save for College Program Office Hours!
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Friday, January 11 | 8:30am – 10:00am
- P.S. 070
- 30-45 42nd St, Astoria, NY 11103
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.
January 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am
January 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am
P.S. 070, Astoria, United States