- This event has passed.
Save for College Program Office Hours at PS 70
January 11, 2019, 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 70 on Friday, January 11, for Save for College Program Office Hours!
Meet with our team for one-on-one support to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account, open your own college savings account, make a plan to save, and earn up to $175 more toward your child’s educational future.
- Friday, January 11 | 8:30am – 10:00am
- P.S. 070
- 30-45 42nd St, Astoria, NY 11103
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- If you choose to open your own account to start saving, you can use either a Social Security Number OR an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.