- This event has passed.
My Kid is Going to College! at PS 122 Mamie Fay
March 8, 2019, 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join NYC Kids RISE at PS 122 Mamie Fay, on Friday, March 8, for My Kid Is Going to College!, an interactive workshop about pathways to college and career training.
Join us to learn more about:
- The types of higher education opportunities, and how to start preparing;
- The cost of college and career training, and ways to cover the cost;
- How the Save for College Program fits into your overall plan to save for higher education.
- Friday, March 8 | 8:30am – 10:30am
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from the nonprofit NYC Kids RISE.
- You do NOT need to provide a Social Security Number or credit card number to register online to view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account. You only need to give some information you have already given to the school.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To schedule a one-on-one appointment, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams.