- This event has passed.
Meet the College Savings Expert at Growing Up Green Charter School
April 16, 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join NYC Kids RISE at Growing Up Green Charter School, on Tuesday, April 16, for Meet the College Savings Expert, a discussion about college savings account options and how to start saving.
At this event, you can:
- Hear from experts about 529 accounts and bank accounts, and how to choose the right option for your family;
- Ask questions about the two college savings account options that you can connect to your child’s NYC Scholarship Account; and
- Get support to open your own college savings account at the event and earn more scholarship money.
- Tuesday, April 16 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email [email protected]
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams