Meet the College Savings Expert at P.S. 280
Join NYC Kids RISE at P.S. 280 on Thursday, April 18, for Meet the College Savings Expert, a discussion about college savings account options and how to start saving.
At this event, you can:
- Hear from experts about 529 accounts and bank accounts, and how to choose the right option for your family;
- Ask questions about the two college savings account options that you can connect to your child’s NYC Scholarship Account; and
- Get support to open your own college savings account at the event and earn more scholarship money
- Thursday, April 18 | 8:30am – 10:00am
About the Save for College Program:
- Through a partnership with your child’s school, your child has already received $100 in scholarship money from NYC Kids RISE.
- You do not have to deposit ANY money to open your own account.
- Click here for more information
To RSVP, call (833) 543-7473 or email email@example.com
We hope you can make it and look forward to working with you to save for your child’s educational future! Together, we’re taking small steps to big college dreams
April 18, 2019 @ 8:30 am
April 18, 2019 @ 10:00 am
P.S. 280, Jackson Heights, United States