Thank you for your RSVP!
Thanks for Joining us at the October 2019 Save for College Program Family and Community Dinner!
- Save for College Program Partners Sunnyside Community Services, Make the Road NY, Queens Community House, and Urban Upbound shared information about resources they provide to families in District 30.
- Students decorated superhero capes and masks to show off their educational superpowers.
- Parents and guardians met to share their own superpowers and celebrate the steps we are taking together to support their children’s dreams for the future.
Check out some pictures from the dinner below!
Follow @NYCKidsRISE on social media for the full album of photos coming soon.
- Savings Match – Double Your Savings: When your family saves in your child’s connected college savings account, NYC Kids RISE will match those deposits in their NYC Scholarship Account, up to $100. Click here for more details.
- The Next Steps to Save: If you haven’t finished all 3 Building Blocks yet, click here, call 833-543-7473, or come to a Save for College Program event to complete these steps. Don’t miss your chance to earn scholarship rewards for your child’s educational future!
- My Kid is Going to College Workshop: join NYC Kids RISE and your child’s school for an interactive workshop on preparing for college and career training early. Look out for a flyer from your child’s school about the workshops, which started earlier this month. See the full calendar of workshops at nyckidsrise.org/events/.